My client are a post-IPO, market leading cyber security vendor who are currently searching for a bilingual Strategic Account Executive to win net new business in the gaming and iGaming sector in DACH.
The business itself are gartner magic quadrant leaders and have seen over 70% growth in the previous 2 years. This presents an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business.
Location: Germany (remote)
- Hunt down new accounts by tapping into existing relationships.
- Manage a set of accounts that you have won, help develop them and build strong relationships with the customer.
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 7+ years experience in cyber security sales.
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Extensive network with C-suite people in DACH. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in DACH and utilise existing connections.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to €210,000 package for the right candidate.
- Offering substantial amounts of stock
- Opportunity to work with a disruptive product
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.