Frontend Software Engineer
This company is currently a leader in the audio and consumer electronics industry. They are the developer of wireless multi-room systems that enable users to play music anywhere in their home and control it using their smart-phone. The company is looking for strong a Front-End Engineer who is ready to keep up with demand. If you're a creative who loves music, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Fulfill the duties of a front-end software engineer
- Collaborate with partner teams to understand, build upon, and adapt existing tech to accomplish new high value scenarios
- Bring new and existing aspects of the product experience to the browser by working in all areas from the top to bottom of the web application stack
- Develop software that enhances the user experience informed by the user's role and persona overall
- Develop software that provides insight into its usage, performance, and health in the field
- 2+ years of professional Front-End experience in a company/production setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proven track record of shipping reliable, maintainable, and extensive web applications
- An understanding and experience with various front end technologies
Bonus Points If You…
- Ability to provide customer focus
- Have experience with strong typing via Typescript and/or Flow
- You are a polyglot who is excited to bring your experience across a variety of problem spaces and technologies
- Free premium membership to streaming services
- Comprehensive benefits program that offers choice & flexibility for the health, financial stability, and overall well-being of employees and their families
- Employees get the opportunity to make a difference in the community through paid volunteer time and product donations to charities in need.
- Take part in processes focused on efficiency and creativity
If this position interests you, please don't wait to apply!