Why join this project?
- Challenging international digital projects
- Senior position with progression opportunities
- Competitive salary & Flexible work
Our client covers the entire digital production chain. They are the top provider for consulting and technology services in France.
Glocomms are actively looking to strengthen our client's team with Magento Developers.
With this Freelance Position you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with Global leading software vendors, be involved with ambitious projects cutting edge frameworks
- Be part of a fun and experienced team
- Support junior developers, provide training and gain certifications from a network of experts
As a Magento Developer, what you'll be responsible for :
- Contribute to large scale digital project development (e-Commerce, OMS etc)
- Identify, prioritise and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Ensure code quality, best practices and design patterns are implemented
- Understand user stories and convert them into implementation tasks
- Demonstrate software to product owners and collect feedback
- Minimum 3+ years of overall development experience in Magento
- Magento 1 & 2 programming experience (certification are a plus)
- Experience working on large scale projects deployments
- Strong understanding of data integration : API (REST / SOAP)
- Proven experience with agile software development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of DevOps pipeline and tools
- Fluent in English & French
If you are interested in this exciting Freelance opportunity and you think you have what it takes to join our client's team, then please do not hesitate to apply today. My client is holding interviews ASAP and we would love to hear from you!