A fast-growing, people focused Cx vendor is looking for an Account Executive to join its growing London sales team. The vendor is currently looking to grow across the UK&I, looking to massively expand globally within the next 5 years and further establish itself as a Cx market leader. The vendor currently holds $800 million in funding and over 9800 current clients across multiple verticals.
As an Financial Services Account Executive, you will be focused on winning new logos in the UK financial sector market, with the right candidate having experience in being a 'hunter' and working to win business from cold leads. Alongside this, the ability to working with warm leads is vital, grow and expanding current business is key.
Key things about this company
- Award winning listed company, where individual growth is highly encouraged.
- Selling a meaningful product to a wide variety of clients.
- Value a healthy work-life balance, aligning with the company's key values.
- Open and transparent communication across a flat hierarchy.
- Communicating with potential customers, via outgoing leads, and creating opportunities for the business to attract new customers by cold calling and prospecting.
- Develop a growing understanding of Cx sales, to constantly aid your selling process.
- Working towards targets and wanting to exceed them; personal growth is very important and highly encouraged.
- Creating satisfied customers, by providing an industry-leading service and to allow for business retention.
- A minimum of 4 years of SaaS experience, with evidence of target achievement throughout your time working in the financial market.
- Experience in running a full sales cycle, and establishing relationships with multiple client stakeholders.
- Consistent achievement and overachievement of quota.
- Ability and experience to deliver product presentations, on-sight or on-line, to a variety of client stakeholders.
- Up to £240k OTE package
- Stock options, private and healthcare
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Jack Hemming on