A Europe based company is looking to bring their next generation App Review Insights platform to North America, and is actively hiring for their first Field Marketing Manager in North America
Their next Field Marketing Manager will play a key role in the next stage of their growth journey in North America. You will work with the marketing team and be responsible for creating awareness and generating demand within our target accounts, working closely with our regional sales team and the marketing team in Europe.
You will be based remotely, ideally on the East Coast USA. You will report directly to the Global Head of Marketing and be a part of our North American team.
- Develop and execute the regional marketing plan to drive pipeline coverage in North America
- Execute regional campaigns to acquire or expand target accounts, working closely with our North American sales team.
- Work with the wider marketing team to execute those campaigns for your region
- Plan and host virtual and in-person (when possible) events to deepen relationships with customers and attract new business
- Act as a local representative at trade shows and industry events and be a local media spokesperson
- Understand the companies value proposition and be able to adapt it for your market as needed
- Be the marketing voice for North America, highlighting local needs and expectations to the marketing team
- Experience working in a field marketing or Account Based Marketing (ABM) role, preferably in a SaaS business (minimum 2 - 3 years)
- Experience with account based marketing tactics
- Experience working closely with sales teams and proven ability to partner with them to provide marketing guidance
- Proven success in building campaigns that generate awareness and drive demand
- Strong analytical skills with ability to use data to make decisions to optimize touchpoints
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM (ideally HubSpot and Salesforce)
- Objectives driven, with commitment to deliver MQL and pipeline targets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized, self-starter