Regional Sales Manager | Threat Intelligence & AI
A rapidly growing cyber security solutions provider is looking to add a talented and hungry Regional Sales Manager for the United States. This is an opportune time to join a rapidly growing and exciting company in cyber security sales. Enjoy the great culture and state of the art technology while building a book of business and closing large deals to maximize the incredible earning potential for this role.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years outside hunter security solutions sales experience with a verifiable track record of over-achieving quotas.
- Break into and develop key accounts to drive revenue growth
- Own accounts, develop customer relationships and build contact network in key clientele
- Develop and execute strategies by collaborating with account team to maximize customer satisfaction
- Forecast and manage all accounts by building strong pipelines and over-achieving quotas
- Ability to demonstrate threat intel/management, SIEM & SOAR-related products and services to customers and clients on site, via telecommute, and at conferences and trade shows
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- 5-7 years direct security sales experience a must have!
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Coming from a hunter role, currently selling security products.
- Have sold complex solutions working with Sales Engineers, Marketing and more
- Domain expertise within intelligence i.e. OSINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, cyber intel, threat vectors/actors and groups..etc
- Security Event Management Solution Experience (SIEM, Log Management)
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Solution Experience