An innovative, Pre-IPO, OT zero trust, cyber security company are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join their team in Frankfurt.
- The role predominately focuses on looking after the large enterprise accounts in the French region, whilst also finding new logo opportunities
- Selling to enterprise level clients
- Strategic relationship management at all levels for greater customer reach
- Working and supporting channel partners with the goal to create new logo opportunities in prospects, along with upgrading/expanding opportunities in customer accounts
- Developing regional sales plans to achieve/overachieve personal quarterly quotas.
- Working in cohesion alongside the marketing, sales engineering and channel sales team
- Accurate forecasting and reporting
Skills and experience required:
- 5-10 year's experience, selling to Enterprise clients
- Fluent in German
- Significant knowledge of cybersecurity tools and software, OT experience preferred!
- Experience selling to manufacturing, industrial and automotive sectors
- Utilisation in a define sales methodology (MEDDIC, MEDDPICC, SPIN) for business needs and understanding
- Strong executive presence
- Forecasting commitment and forecasting accuracy
- Demonstrable track record in achieving sales goals. Strong reputation in exceeding sales quotas
- Mentality to hunt new business
- Travel availability
- Experience selling to C-Level
What this job offers you:
- Strong career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- Highly competitive salary, including uncapped commission structure
- Numerous Benefits
- Possibility to make a name for yourself on the market
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Max Hogarth on 020 3758 8930 .