We have a current opportunity for a Enterprise Account Manager | San Francisco on a permanent basis. For further information about this position please apply.
My client is a Gartner rated, market leader in Cybersecurity, specializing in network security products, as well as business intelligence solutions. This position will involve working with an existing pipeline and generating new, enterprise-level opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area. This position will also include close collaboration with sales engineers to ensure all of the clients needs are met.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields (Business Administration, Computer Science, etc.)
- Experience selling into large Enterprise accounts
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, as well as generating a funnel.
- Track record of working with large accounts
- 10+ years of experience working with Enterprise level accounts.
- 7+ years selling Network security products.
- Must have the desire to win and exceed the quotas, as well as the ability to build a strong network of clients.
- Responsible for driving growth within an assigned territory through direct sales.
- Ability to take the lead on large deals with minimal oversight
- Able to work individually, as well as collaborate with a team
- Follow the company's established selling process.
- Gain an insight into customers business, and how the product fits.
- Build strong working relationships with enterprise customers within the assigned region.