Enterprise Account Executive
A market-leading learning and development software vendor is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to join its growing EMEA team. The company is looking to grow its UK&I team, in relation to its 9-figure Series B funding status, received recently.
This is your opportunity to join one of the hottest companies currently on the planet. You will be a part of a team selling completely vertical agnostic. 100% Net New Business experience in order to gain new market share is highly necessary, as well as selling into the HR and Learning and Development stakeholders in a client. You'll be hands on and proactive in your approach with a real passion and drive to get the best from both yourself and the team around you.
- With leads coming from Sales Development Representatives, you will help accompany internal stakeholders through the 360 sales process.
- Turn prospects into customers via different media channels.
- You will support and maintain contact with clients.
- Developing long-term relationships with customers, building up efficient cooperation
- You work closely with Customer Success Managers and SDRs
Skills And Experience Required:
- Comes from an Enterprise level SaaS role, with experience selling to HR and L&D teams
- Experience dealing with mid to high 6 figure sales deals
- Strong sales process with the ability to win net new - MEDDIC trained ideal
- Experience selling complex sales deals to Enterprise level clients
- Professional, personable, hardworking and a competitive personality
What This Job Offers You:
- £140k OTE with addition benefits
- Excellent career development path
- Opportunity to join a Unicorn company, in a newly-formed office
If you are interested, please reach out to Jack Hemming on +4420 3667 8383 or