Engineering Manager - Ruby
Company Summary: I am working with a series C start-up in NYC with $130M in funding that develops individualized therapy routines for chronic pain conditions affecting muscles, bones and joints. They are looking for an experience software engineer in Ruby with some leadership experience under their belt who will help them double their team size this year.
- Taking lead on important interactions between the users and medical providers
- An active participant in the further development while working with other engineers and medical professionals to provide an effective product
- Strong contributor in with the Ruby on Rails backend code production
- 5+ years experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails and being able to lead a team on framework
- Education background in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and/or similar experience
- Previous leadership experience working in a cross-functional environment
- 401k + 5%match
- Flexible remote work opportunities
- $600 towards home equipment setup
- $1500 towards personal education throughout the year
If you are interested in this Engineering Manager role, do not hesitate to apply.