Our client is currently searching for an E-Commerce Manager to work on an operational basis to help manage and improve Digital Storefronts. They are seeking operational support for their platform to improve their eCommerce customer offering and assist with the continuous improvement and development of their platform.
- Operational support of the eCommerce platform and continuous development of the platform
- Monitoring eCommerce activities and being a key contact person to local subsidiaries
- Support promotional activities and campaigns and develop and implement measures to increase customer conversion
- Support the team with knowledge of SFCC (Salesforce CommerceCloud)
- Experienced with eCommerce platforms/systems - with Salesforce CommerceCloud (other systems can be considered, by Commerce Cloud is preferred)
- Understanding of the ways to increase conversion, manage promotions and improve digital storefront platforms
- Experience with HTML/CSS - experience in image editing would be helpful
- Ticketing experience - utilising systems like Jira
- English speaking (German would be helpful but not critical)
The position is a freelance role, meaning the candidate would need to be registered as a freelancer or contractor (or be willing to become registered). This also means visa sponsorship is not available.