A Post-IPO, market leading social media management platform are searching for a Director of Sales - UKI to join their company.
Every team member is passionate about customer experience (CXM) and showing enterprise organisations how it can impact their business for the best.
- First-line leadership position, running the Large Enterprise team.
- Run your territory, leading a team of reps towards a revenue target of $8 - 12m per annum
- Engage and enable your team; coach them on best practice, review and assess performance, build employee capacity, support their professional development and optimise their contribution to the region/department.
- Supporting your team in client activity and deals; you know what it takes to put together & win strategic deals, leading by example every step of the way.
- 7-15 years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you've experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Extensive network with C-suite people in the UK&I. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
What this Jobs offers you:
- Competitive Salary of up to £300,000 package for the right candidate
- Generous RSU allowance
- Be part of an excellent company culture
- Hybrid working setting
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Theo Manihera on 020 3879 1040 or theo.manihera(at)glocomms.com.