Director of Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations
A leading global Fortune 500 financial company is currently seeking a driven and motivated Director of Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations to join their team. They are targeting a senior professional with great hands-on cybersecurity technical depth that can support a growing organization with strong management and leadership skills.
The Director of Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations will be responsible for…
- Leading crisis and incident event management incidents for Cybersecurity Operational issues
- Supporting inline network security infrastructure at the global level including Firewalls, DDOS mitigation systems, Proxies, WAFs, and IPS/IDS systems
- Continually provide technical coordination in the form of oversight and leadership for staff and serve as the point of escalation for complex technical issues
- Developing the processes and procedures that will be used by the Cybersecurity team and third parties in the management of network environments
The Director of Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations should have the following qualifications…
- 12+ years of related experience with Bachelor's, 8-10 with Masters, and 6+ with PhD
- Should have an expert in Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto, BroadCom, Imperva/NetScout Cybersecurity equipment and software
- Prior experience working with enterprise Cybersecurity solutions and IP networks in mission-critical
- Must have experience working with management and monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Indeni, Nagios, and other opensource monitoring solutions
- Great Healthcare and Medical Insurance plans offered.
- Very competitive holiday and vacation policy.
- Amazing retirement plan with a high % company match to 401k.
- On-Site childcare centers are available.
If you are interested in the role of Director of Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations do not hesitate to apply!