I'm currently working with a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces to hire a Director of Audio Visual Services.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is ready to step up in their career, with global responsibility developing and leading Audio Visual and Telecom technologies for the client globally!
The right individual should have experience building out conference room technology end-to-end and great attention to detail. Our client is expanding their market presence at an impressive rate, and understandably need AV and telecom systems running smoothly across every office worldwide.
Compensation will range from 160K -220K base with a 20% bonus (potential for higher base dependent on candidate interviews and expertise). The role sits out of Washington DC with a hybrid work arrangement (days onsite dependent on needs at various times).
- Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited, not for profit university or college.
- A track record of commitment to prior employers.
- 15+ years of experience in the AV space/industry.
- 5+ years of experience managing AV Engineers deploying high end video conferencing solutions, AV display technologies, 5,000+ person all hands meetings, etc.
- 5+ years of experience with hybrid/cloud telephony solutions that incorporate Five9 or Genesys solutions.
- 8+ years building internal teams to configure and manage all relevant technology.
- 3+ years implementing and troubleshooting conference room audio solutions.
If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you, please apply now!