This company is the number one Pet Insurance company in the United States.
Director, Global Data Engineering would be responsible for the:
- Overall talent management including recruit selection, employee development, job growth plans and journey, succession planning, and scaling/optimizing the organization amid extraordinary growth in data engineering.
- Manage and extend existing cloud data lakes with multi-system data; grow the footprint of data captured; ensure that data pipelines and resulting data sets are well-maintained and accurate.
- Work with the VP of Global Data Platforms to optimize revenue and leverage modern data technologies.
- Oversee large and complex data sets that meet business requirements.
- Develop trust with technical and non-technical stakeholders through communication and collaboration.
- Proficient in Python, SQL, Scala, and Machine Learning
- Has great communication skills
- 10+ years of leadership experience in data management, data integration, and data engineering
- Demonstrates the ability to lead and grow a team
- Fully remote
- 401k Benefits
- Full health care coverage
- Sign on bonus
- Generous paid time off and sick leave
- Great work-life balance