I'm currently working with a global leader in materials, chemicals and solutions who specializes in advancements in planes, cars, batteries, smart and medical devices, water and air treatment to solve critical, industrial, social and environmental challenges. Their goal is to create a cleaner, safer and more sustainable future. They are looking for a digital engineer to their team whose primary goal is to install new digital tools to capture, manage, and query manufacturing data to improve plant analytics.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience setting up networks and significant experience with Hardware and Troubleshooting as you will be responsible for keeping the digital infrastructure running for the client and the first POC if something goes wrong. Strong IT skills, SQL skills and PLC skills are required as this role is less application based and more hands on.
Compensation for this role ranges from 80K - 120K base. The role is onsite in Anaheim, CA or Winona, MN. Due to the nature of the work and being the first POC this is an onsite role.
- Maintain site instrumentation and automation software
- Single point of contact on issues regarding process information software
- Collab to refine instrumentation and data as needed
- Identify problems with the data sources and recommend solutions
- Create scripts to deliver data for advanced analytics models
- Set up data quality, data availability and data consistency metrics to test the data and drive testing process.
If this sounds like a potential fit for you apply now!