My client is an international car manufacture, and they're looking for a DevSecOps engineer to join their exciting team working on the latest technologies within a massive infrastructure.
Contract Length: Project to 2027 (1 year rolling contract)
Daily Rate: Competitive
Location: Fully remote but candidate needs to be in France
- Work with the development team to oversee and facilitate code releases or deployments on a CI/CD basis
- Drive and Implement DevSecOps through the use of Automation tools, Source Code Control, Containerisation software, Configuration Management tools, Repository Management Software and Project Management tools
- Drive towards an efficient IT infrastructure in order to reduce time to market
- Responsible for implementing a security-focused DevOps (DevSecOps), keeping security central in teams work, including automation of key processes, release schedules and infrastructure design
Voici la stack technique:
- Develop, document and implement CI/CD strategy for various platforms and technologies ( inc. Java, .NET)
- Experience and knowledge around best practices around Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Configuration Management and technologies (inc Terraform, Ansible, cloud native)
- Experience in Cloud platforms including Azure, AWS is nice to have, certificate is a plus
- Hands on experience in Docker Container platform (OpenShift, AKS or ECS)
- Has familiarity with Linux, Database and Application server's administration in production environment.
- Experience in common programming languages such, one of .NET, Java. Python nice to have.
If you're interested in this role working on the latest technologies please send your CV , alongside the best time to discuss this opportunity further.