- Porto, Portugal - English speaking only (Portuguese added bonus)
- 40% on site work (one visit per week as a minimum)
- Start Date : as early as 25/07/2022 is possible, but not set
- 12-Month Contract with extension or internal opportunity available
- Day Rate: 200€ - 400€
- Our customer is a leading International Banking Organisation with locations in Porto, France and London.
- Due to a space opening up in their team the customer has a need for a DevSecOps Engineer to add to their team of technical experts that can validate architecture and support with build tasks.
- The customer can offer a great opportunity to grow into a leading figure in their team and have a big impact on the future of the companies technological journey
- Glocomms have supported the customer with freelance needs in multiple countries in the past.
- Working within the security team of the IT Security Department and responsible for collaborating teams to define and implement safe standards, to using tools for scanning of applications and containers, auditing of application security, suggesting mitigation's, evaluating risk and supporting business lines with protection of data.
- Technical skills : OpenShift, Kubernetes, Python, CI/CD, Jenkins, API, one of GCP, Azure or AWS, basic knowledge of systems and networks, micro segmentation and Security.
- Working as part of the larger DevOps, Infrastructure and Systems teams, on a daily basis you will be part of a team of between 15 and 20 engineers.
- Given the magnitude of the Banking Group, there are over 120,000 managed desktops.
- Great opportunity for contract renewal or the opportunity to become an internal employee after 12 months of contract.
Get in touch
020 3879 0972