We have an urgent mandate to find a DevOps/ Network Engineer to work with a Global Payments Company supporting them on migrating to AWS by looking after their datacenter networks as they become truly cloud-native. This a 100% Remote Project offering a very competitive rate, looking to start flexibly in either August or September for the next 12 months!
The Details of this Opportunity
Role: DevOps/ Network Engineer
Client: Global Payments Company
Location: 100% Remote
Availability: August/September (The earlier the better but flexible)
Long-Term Contract: 12 months extendable
Interview Process: ASAP - Slots already booked (Est 1 week)
Rate: Very Competitive for the market
Language: English Professional Proficiency
Your Role on this Exciting New Project
- Design and development of Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform, Kubernetes, kOps).
- Instrumenting infrastructure (cloud, bare-metal, and network devices) with monitoring / metric collection / log aggregation (Prometheus, Sensu, ELK, Grafana, DataDog, LibreNMS).
- Network design in Amazon Web Services.
- Basic maintenance of the network in data centers.
- Troubleshooting platform infrastructure and network incidents.
The Ideal DevOps Engineer will have
- Strong Terraform/ Kubernetes Experience.
- Ideally a networking/ datacenter background.
- Familiarity with the following network concepts: VLAN, STP, IPSec, Traffic Firewalling and Routing.
- Scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience with network design in AWS, with Terraform - a huge advantage.
- Experience with common CI tools (GitLab CI, CircleCI, Jenkins) will be a plus.
- Proficient English communication skills.
If available and interested please do be the first to apply with your CV, best time and number to contact you on tomorrow (Thursday/Friday)!
Then you will have an introductory confidential discussion with one of our dedicated team of consultants to discuss further details and to proceed quickly with sending your CV to the client directly!