We have an urgent mandate to find a DevOps Engineer/Architect to work with a Multinational IT Consultancy to help support their main customer on a 3 year DevOps (Apache, Jenkins, Tomcat and Jboss), 100% Remote Project offering a very competitive rate, looking to start flexibly in either July or August!
The details of this opportunity
Role: DevOps Engineer/Architect
Client: Multinational IT Consultancy (For Main Customer)
Location: 100% Remote
Availability: July/August (The earlier the better but flexible)
Long-Term Contract: 3 months rolling contract (3 year project so extremely flexible)
Interview Process: ASAP - Slots already booked (1 round interview process)
Rate: Very Competitive for the market
Language: Have to speak English and either French or Spanish
Overview of the role and experience required
- 3+ years of seniority as DevOps.
- Technology required: Apache, Tomcat, Jboss, Jenkins.
- Technology desired but not necessary: Liferay, Angular.
- Knowledge desired but not required: Haproxy, Nomad, Docker, Puppet/Ansible (or other Server Configuration Automation Tool).
- Environment: Java, Redhat 7+, Linux.
If available and interested please do be the first to apply with your CV, best time and number to contact you on tomorrow!
Then you will have an introductory confidential discussion with one of our dedicated team of consultants to discuss further details and to proceed quickly with sending your CV to the client directly!