- Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France
- 50% on-site working (3 Days one week, 2 Days the next)
- Start Date : 01/01/2023
- 12-Month Contract
- TJM : 550 - 800€
- Our customer is one of the World's leading banks, they have their HQ in Fontenay-sous-Bois and have huge locations in London, New York and Hong Kong.
- The customer wants their subsidiaries to become more independent in their DevOps approach and looking for a Coach that can assist them with this.
- The customer offers a great opportunity to work on a long-term secure mission, with some of the most up to date DevOps tech on the market.
- Glocomms have supported this customer for many years across EMEA, APAC and the US.
- Primary Responsibilities include : Helping to outline technical processes, suggesting improvements, offering regular feedback on improvements within the mission, contributing towards the deployment of applications on the group's cloud environment, helping to outline and assign their cloud techniques, participating in Agile meetings and supporting the teams to master their Cloud in both a technical and FinOps sense.
- Tech Stack : CI/CD Pipelines (Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory), Docker, Kubernetes (Development and Administration), Terraform, Linux Systems and HashicorpVault
- Given the nature of the business both English and French languages are required and spoken throughout the day.
- The customers technical environment is huge, they have over 200,000 employees worldwide and over 25 million clients worldwide.
- Once this project has been completed, there is a great opportunity for extension and the chance to support the business in other areas.
- No certifications are required, but any certificates related to DevOps, Containers, CI/CD Pipelines will certainly go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905