In this role you will be responsible for assisting in leading the effort to monitor, detect and respond to incidents and cyber-attacks. This is a unique opportunity to have an immense/immediate impact on a companies security posture while leading a team. Compensation ranges from 170K -200K Base and Bonus. This role is in New York City but with the possibility of remote work for the perfect candidate.
- Deliver technical leadership capabilities including monitoring and detection, IR , threat intelligence and threat management, vulnerability management, and digital forensics.
- Support security analysts in their efforts to ensure efficient security detection and responding capabilities.
- Lead IR investigations and activities, create and maintain IR plans procedures and playbooks.
- Familiarity with tools used for monitoring, alerting, triaging and investigations.
- Perform threat hunting and investigations into potential threats based on log data.
- 7 + years of experience with operations engineering or cyber security.
- 4+ years of IR experience (Management and Response)
- Expertise in cloud and SaaS environments
- Expertise with SIEM solutions (Splunk, SQL, SPL)
- Expertise with Python or Bash
- Experience with EDR tools such as Crowdstrike and Carbon Black
- Extensive knowledge of current threats , vulnerabilities, and the overall threat landscape.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply now!