Data Security (Risk) Analyst
Compensation: $80,0000 - $110,000 (3 years or less) | $130,000 - $150,000 (3-6 years)
Sponsorship: No, must be US citizen or authorized to work in US.
Location: New York
Profile: This is an incredible opportunity to work for a Global Leading Wealth Management company within an expansive role on a rapidly growing team!
Professional will be responsible for:
- Managing the risk acceptance process.
- Supporting Wealth Management incident response practices, to verify incidents are assessed and resolved correctly.
- Drafting up policies and internal procedures critical in governing risk oversight.
- Spearheading the identification and discussion of information security requirements with the firm's technology and security organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years within risk management w/ information security experience
- Experience recommending and identifying areas for improvement, whether with a specific control or potential risk.
- Strong understanding on carrying out incident response and risk evaluations.
- Knowledge and operational understanding of information security frameworks and regulations.
- Great project and analytic risk management skills, paired with a strong technical understanding of risk infrastructure.
- Preferred, professionals that have experience working at major financial institutions or any of the big 4 accounting firms.
- Hybrid Schedule - (3 days in office required - 2 days from home).
- Extremely Competitive Compensation Package.
- The opportunity to work with elite professionals in the field in an exciting every changing environment.
- Continuous growth and upward mobility within the company and space.