An established bio energy and carbon capture firm is seeking a Data Scientist to help realize the future of clean and sustainable energy.
Bio energy with carbon capture and storage (BECCS) is the process of capturing and permanently removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere while producing clean energy generated through organic matter. As a Data Scientist, you will contribute to this process by helping to optimize supply chains, forecasting market trends, and engaging with internal stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of Data Science industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energized, dynamic, and eager to face new challenges
- Passionate about sustainable energy and climate preservation
- Currently based in Texas
- Working knowledge of Python, SQL, and R
- Familiarity with Azure/AWS (Preference for Databricks and Sagemaker respectively)
- Proficient with ML and statistical modeling methods
- Experience visualizing data using Tableau, PowerBI, or Grafana
If you are looking to join a dynamic mission driven firm working to make a tangible impact, please apply today!