This company is a quantitative energy trading and investment firm that focuses on trading in electric power.
Data Scientists responsible for:
- Building ETL data pipelines
- Optimizing the performance and efficiency of the trading infrastructure
- Building and cleaning data in support of the trading operations will be working closely with the traders and researchers
Data Scientists should have the following qualifications:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field or experience
- Over two years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Python, Java, or SQL
- Must be in/ willing to relocate to Washington D.C.
- Hybrid work culture (three days remote, two days in the office)
- 401k benefits
- Full health care coverage