A global technology company is looking to hire a Data Privacy Lead to build a new team in their Data Privacy organization.
This role will oversee US-based privacy regulations, including current knowledge of CPRA and CCPA. Exposure to global regulations (GDPR) is relevant, but handled by another team.
The role is based in Santa Clara, CA and will require a hybrid work schedule. There may be relocation assistance provided upon an offer. This company can sponsor visas.
- 5+ years' experience in Data Privacy, 3+ at a large technology company preferred
- Experience with CPRA, CCPA, GDPR regulations
- Knowledge of data privacy technology and ability to speak to Product, Legal, Compliance, Security, and Business teams.
- Strong written and verbal communications, you will brief and write reports that will be read by executives
- Ability to draft, design, and review internal policy documents relating to data privacy.
- Communicating privacy policies to a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Relevant certifications including CISSP, CIPM, CIPP, CDPSE, CIPT strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of other US state privacy regulations, including: VCDPA (Virginia), CPA (Colorado), and CTDPA (Connecticut)
If you are interested in learning more or being considered for this opportunity, please apply to the ad!