Our Client provides the only hyper-converged platform designed to eliminate secondary storage silos. They consolidate all secondary data and associated management functions on ONE unified solution- including backups, files, objects, test/dev copies, and analytics.
They also deliver a hyper converged, massively scalable storage system for secondary data. It is a once-in-a-career opportunity to join a leading-edge company experiencing rapid enterprise customer adoption and growth.
- Drive satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Generating revenue and working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the solution.
- Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Building a business case and establish value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the hyper converged infrastructure solution to meet the customers' business objectives
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in a customer facing sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- Experience in working with customers and technology partners
- Comfort in working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience
Our client provides excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., Disability, Unlimited PTO, etc. There will be stock options offered as part of the package, which are based on the last approved valuation of the company related to the options program.