Data Engineer - Cloud and GCP
- Paris, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaking
- 50% On-site working
- Start Date : 01/01/2023
- 12-Month Contract - Open to Extensions
- TJM : 400 - 550€
- Our customer is a key Financial Services Firm based out of Paris, they have a long-term move-to-cloud project as they are building and introducing a GCP Platform.
- They have staff turn-over at the end of the year, so are looking for someone to integrate well into their existing team and to challenge their ideas.
- The customer offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement and the chance to challenge their ideas but learn a lot at the same time.
- The customer is a key Glocomms client and we have been working closely with them for some time.
- Participate in the development of flows between the BPM application (sales forecast) and GCP using Google tools. Data Engineer service within the Data EMEA team to develop the Analytics data flows of the BPM project (European context) integrated in an agile team and communications in English
- Deliverable's : Platform Development, Administration,Ingestion and transformation pipeline, Python code, Deployment scripts, Technical specifications, Technical documentation.
- Tech Stack (not limited to) : GCP, Cloud, Terraform, Github, Python, Agile.
- The team works in an EMEA context so a business level of both English and French is required.
- There is a great opportunity for future projects to follow, the customer has project pipeline taking them well into 2024, with more due to be approved.
- No certifications are essential, but any relevant Data, Cloud or GCP will certainly support your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905