Enterprise Account Executive
As a privately owned cybersecurity start-up, my client are heavily investing in their expansion across EMEA. As part of this, they are searching for an Enterprise Account Executive to join at the same time as a Sales Engineer and an SDR.
This presents an excellent opportunity to be the first sales person on the ground and attack the enterprise market in the UK. You will be selling an exciting zero-trust product works to protect cloud workloads, applications and endpoints.
- Hunt down new enterprise accounts, this is vertical agnostic.
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 8+ years experience in cybersecurity sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Extensive network with C-suite people in the UK. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in the UK and utilise existing connections.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, upwards of £240,000 packages for the right candidate.
- Offering stock
- Opportunity to work with a niche product and play a key role on a business's journey to IPO.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com