Glocomms are partnered with world-leading design and manufacturing firm, focusing on cutting-edge construction technology, software and services. They operate in over 120 different countries, whilst employing over 30,000 people and generating over 7 billion CHF annually.
- Develop and implement security solutions related to IAM, including but not limited to user provisioning, access management, and identity governance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement security policies, procedures, and controls to ensure data and asset protection.
- Conduct risk assessments and vulnerability testing to identify potential security threats and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to IAM security controls and procedures.
- Conduct training and provide guidance to end-users to ensure they are aware of security policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, cybersecurity, or a related field. Plus a Masters' Degree.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in cyber security with a focus on IAM.
- Experience with IAM technologies such as Active Directory, LDAP, SAML or CyberArk
- Strong understanding of network protocols and security tools such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, and vulnerability scanners.
- Excellent communication skills
If this role sounds of interest, please apply directly or reach out to keenan.tadman(at)glocomms.com for a confidential, non-committal chat.