A revolutionizing Laboratory Technologies organization is looking to bring on a seasoned Cybersecurity Architect to lead initiatives related to the expansion of the organization's Zero Trust security approach and multi-cloud platform adoption. The successful applicant will be a strong team player and able to take on a leadership role among with Information Security and Risk team.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in security architecture and drive the integration of new security products and methodology into all aspects of systems and product development.
- Lead projects related to the expansion of a multi-cloud platform in addition to existing on-prem environments.
- Work closely with related systems and technology teams to ensure that all enterprise projects are in full compliance with all relevant security controls and best-practice principles.
- Perform security reviews, uncover threats, and oversee risk mitigation efforts across existing and potential security solutions.
- Evaluate potential vendors and implement safeguards against external threats
- Minimum 8 years experience security solution delivery at an enterprise level
- 5+ years technical experience in security engineering/operations
- Expertise in secure cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience implementing solutions in a DevSecOps environment, familiarity with secure CI/CD pipelines and design review
- Expertise in relevant security controls and frameworks (NIST, HIPAA, ISO, etc.)
- Previous experience or knowledge of the healthcare/medical technology industry strongly desired
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field required (additional relevant experience can be substituted for degree), relevant security certifications a plus (CISSP, CCSP, CISM)
This position will serve as an individual contributor but take on project leadership responsibilities as required.
Unfortunately this employer is unable to sponsor at this time. Interested applicants should apply immediately.