Regulatory, Policy and Strategy Associate
$120,000 - $140,000 + bonus
Glocomms are partnered with a globally leading Financial Services firm based in New York in the search for an experience professional to join the Technology Risk division with a strong Regulatory, Policy, Compliance and Strategy focus. The ideal candidate will have experience engaging with regulators on a global scale and possess excellent communication skills with a strong eye for detail. You should have a background in working with regulators in a Financial Services environment and have broad knowledge of the regulatory landscape, whilst maintain knowledge of Cyber/Information security regulations, policies, procedures and frameworks, as well as ever-changing security risks.
Please see responsibilities below:
- Manage interactions and act as a conduit between Cyber/Information Security teams and Regulatory Agencies as well as other third party's with a key focus on Information Security, Technology Risk and Cyber Security Functions.
- Possess a strong commercial and risk focus and further develop relationships with stakeholders, clients and regulatory agencies.
- Conduct detailed regulatory exams to identify any flaws to remediate immediately.
- Acknowledge structural issues with the existing Security Posture and work to continuously strengthen and further develop Security Posture from an Audit and Compliance standpoint.
- Enforce a globally united narrative within the Cyber/Information Security division by connecting with your counterparts to implement global and regional regulations.
- Work closely with colleagues in the Legal, Compliance, Engineering and Risk teams to draft timely responses to inquiries.
- Create heavily-detailed and intricate documentation to present to senior leadership - providing constant regular updates.
- Possess strong verbal, written and analytic skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional with strong experience in Cyber Security Auditing, Regulations, Policies, Procedures and Security Frameworks to join a globally leading Financial Services organization.
If you are a strong fit for this challenging opportunity, please apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber & Information Security team will reach out to you directly.