Cyber Security (Network) Consultant
I am looking for a it is a high-level network architect with strong firewalling and VPN experience to join a client i am working closely with for a LONG TERM project. This project is 100% remote, however you must be based in the EU to be considered.
This role is a non-technical role. It is a consulting role. My client is looking for Architects to support on projects that design the Airbus security infrastructure. They will review, discuss ideas/designs with the business, and them communicate with the Cyber Department to get approval on design concepts and making sure that all designs are compliant with Airbus Security standards.
- Network Infrastructure & Network/Security background
- Must have STRONG experience in Palo Alto and/or Fortinet
- They must have good DESIGN experience.
Any cloud security knowledge is a big bonus!!!
The activities expected from architect/consultant are :
- Support projects and business to design/codesign secure architectures based on the security-by design framework.
- Review ARDs and be proactive and supportive to find solutions covering/reducing/mitigating risks.
- Spread security awareness to the project teams and business.
- Be customer-centric ( our business is projects ) and delivery-focused.
- Follow and support Security Controls deployment (ref Level 0) - Provide guidance and hints for cyber strategy
- Review/challenge/support/adapt designs
- Attend to design/architecture workshops/meetings.
- Liaise with different DS factories (product owners) in order to implement/adapt security services/products within business solutions.
Technologies: AWS, Fortinet, Palo Alto, ISO 27005, EBIOS RM, VPN, MF