Cyber Security Engineer
The focus areas for the Endpoint Security Agile squad are the following:
* Identify and analyze all security solutions currently deployed on endpoint systems (workstations and servers)
* Implement security solutions that allow for reduction of agents where possible on endpoint systems
* Identify & implement automation capabilities to reduce the human touchpoint when operational issues occur
* Build documentation and playbooks for strong processes to support the security posture on systems
* Partner with other stakeholders to ensure that solutions are improved upon post implementation
* Identify out of the box solutions for managing security on endpoints
* Identify process improvements for automation of security hardening checks on workstations, servers, and databases.
* Work closely with Security Architecture team to identify improvements on existing solutions & designs on new security solutions.
* Proactively identify new feature functionality to be implemented to improve security on endpoints such as workstations and servers.
* Find security control gaps in Production and propose solutions for implementation.
* Train Security Operations team members on playbooks for Production implementation & maintenance.
* Determine automation opportunities and act as the domain specialist to guide and shape how automation is enabled
* Mitigate risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
* Minimum of 6 years of strong Information Security experience in Network and Endpoint Security (i.e. DLP, Endpoint Detection and Response, File Integrity, and SIEM).
* In depth knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux/Windows), technology/web platforms (Server, Network, Application, Databases, Cloud)
* Strong scripting and programming knowledge with good understanding of language fundamentals (Python, PowerShell, Chef, Perl, Ruby etc.)
* Strong, demonstrable experience in Cybersecurity engineering, design, implementation and documentation
* Knowledge of industry-standard Information Security frameworks, policies and procedures
* Good understanding of network and infrastructure (Networking protocol knowledge is an advantage- TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, firewalls, proxies, IDS, IPS etc.)
* Experience working in Agile squads is a plus
* Security certifications (CEH, CCSP, CISSP, OSCP) and ITIL V3 certification are a plus
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deliver on timely manner
* Bachelor's degree required.