Cyber Security Architect - Remote
- Paris, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaking
- Start Date : 07/08/2023 (Can be flexible)
- Long-Term Mission on a Rolling Contract
- TJM : 800-1000€
- Our customer is the IT Group of one of France's biggest Insurance Groups, their business focus over the next 3 years is to centralise their Systems with a huge emphasise on securing their Systems.
- Due to a lack of internal resources, the customer is looking for an external Cyber Security Architect to join their business on a long-term assignment.
- The customer offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement, across their Cyber Security division they have teams handling various different projects that you will be able to support in the future.
- Glocomms have supported this customer for the last 3 years and have a fantastic relationship with their teams.
Cyber Security Architect
- They are in the process of deploying Qualys Container Security into their Openshift/Public Cloud environment and looking for a Cyber Security Architect with skills on IAM, Cloud, DevSecOps and Network Security to support them with this.
- The initial job will be to conduct an audit of their existing environment and to lead their Proof of Concept stage for the deployment before presenting this to their Senior Management.
- Once this is approved, you will be a key figure in the Design and production of the mission working closely with their internal and external teams to build this.
- They anticipate the POC will last for around 3-months and the Production to last for an additional 6-9 months. Once this has been completed if they are happy with your work they will have a great chance of extension to a different mission.
- No certificates are required, but any relevant Cyber Security certifications (CISSP for example) will certainly support your application.
- Great opportunity for future projects within this business unit.
Get in Touch!