You will be designing, training and deploying state-of-art Computer Vision models in real-world production environment. In conjunction with multiple product and technology groups, you will work to create a best-in-class consumer experience in the physical retail space.
You'll Amaze Us If You Have Experience With...
- Deployment of CV/ML/AI models and components to simulation, verification and production environments
- Complex image or video analytic pipelines
- A background in some of the following fields: machine vision, pattern recognition or mathematical optimization.
You'll Make an Impact By…
- Design and development of advanced computer vision algorithms
- Implementation and training of deep neural networks and other complex models based on state-of-art architectures
- Deployment of AI models and components to simulation, verification and production environments that will effect real world customers
You'll Be Responsible For…
- Applied Business Acumen: Provides recommendations to business stakeholders to solve complex business issues. Develops business cases for projects with a projected return on investment or cost savings. Translates business requirements into projects, activities, and tasks and aligns to overall business strategy. Serves as an interpreter and conduit to connect business needs with tangible solutions and results. Recommends new processes and ways of working.
- Model Assessment & Validation: Identifies the model evaluation metrics. Applies best practice techniques for model testing and tuning to assess accuracy, fit, validity, and robustness for multi-stage models and model ensembles.
- Develops newer techniques (for example, advanced machine learning algorithms, auto ML) by leveraging the latest trends in machine learning, artificial intelligence to train algorithms to apply models to new data sets. Guides the team on feature engineering, experimentation, and advanced modeling techniques to be used for complex problems with unstructured and multiple data sets (for example, streaming data, raw text data).
- Model Deployment & Scaling: Deploys models to production. Continuously logs and tracks model behavior once it is deployed against the defined metrics. Identifies model parameters which may need modifications depending on scale of deployment.
- Code Development & Testing: Writes code to develop the required solution and application features by determining the appropriate programming language and leveraging business, technical, and data requirements. Creates test cases to review and validate the proposed solution design. Creates proofs of concept. Tests the code using the appropriate testing approach. Deploys software to production servers. Contributes code documentation, maintains playbooks, and provides timely progress updates.
What You're Bringing to the Table...
- 2+ years in 3D vision data analysis any of the following or similar: RGB-D, TOF, LiDAR, Stereo Vision, Point Cloud, Sensor Fusion, YOLO etc…
- 3+ years machine learning experience, MA/MS in related Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, OR 5+ years industry experience
- Good understanding of machine learning, computer vision or data analysis theoretical foundations
- Good programming skills in Python
- Good knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras or Pytorch
- Familiarity with Python's numerical, data analysis or AI frameworks such as Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Jupyter, etc.
- Experience with advanced analytic pipelines, preferable with unstructured data.
- You are a team player - that is, you're a nice person - see no ego
- Highly motivated and independent; good at prioritization and results oriented.
- A self-learner; ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs, integrate multiple tools together to solve business problems.
- Proficient in scripting and automation with an emphasis on integration.
San Francisco, Hoboken/NYC, Bentonville AK, Seattle