Cloud/Software Developer - Fully Remote (In France)
- La Defense, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaking
- Fully Remote Mission (Occasional site visits)
- Start Date : as early as 23/10/2023 is possible
- 12-Month Mission on a Rolling Contract
- TJM : 350 - 550€
- Our customer is a division of one of France's leading Energy Providers, they are dedicated to making the work a cleaner place, putting a lot of their efforts into renewable energy.
- Due to someone leaving the team at short notice, the customer is looking to have someone join their team at short notice for a knowledge transfer. They are a small team, so value having people in the team long-term that integrate and collaborate with the other team members.
- The project offers a number of positives, firstly to be at the front of a ground breaking mission developing the Products that will make a real difference in the world in reducing emissions.
- Glocomms has worked with this customer closely for the last 18-Months and has been responsible for key hires into their project teams.
The tool you will be developing has been functioning for around 3.5 years and they are in the POC stage of doing a technical reshape, making the tool more efficient, cost effective and accessible to the wider business.
- Primary Responsibilities include : Updating Python files, adding a new data source to the product, working with tools based on an AWS Platform, collaborating with other team members to bounce ideas off each other, further in the roadmap skills on SQL will be required also for a revamp of their DB management system.
- Tech Stack : Python, SQL, IoT, AWS (around 4-5 years in total)
- Working as part of a team of 6, this includes a Product Owner, Architect and Developers - so good people skills but also the ability to work independently are critical for this assignment.
- The team is all based in France and French speaking, but there are some stake holders outside of France so a fluency in French and a business level of English are required for the assignment.
- The roadmap for 2024 has been set with more to follow, so there is a huge opportunity to join the team well into 2025!
- No specific certificates are required for the assignment, but any relevant Python, AWS, SQL or Software Development certificates will certainly support your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905