Cloud Security Lead - Vulnerability Management (Investment Management Firm)
Hybrid | Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX; Charlotte, NC; Scottsdale, AZ
$140,000 - $160,000*
Glocomms partnered with a leading investment management firm in the search for a Lead Cloud Security - Vulnerability Management position. While focusing on AWS security misconfigurations and cloud security posture management, you will collaborate with SME's to lead the hardening of security configurations and define approvals for various platforms, on-prem and in AWS.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- In-depth knowledge and demonstrable experience with AWS
- Strong understanding of vulnerability management and information security
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with many teams
- B.S. in Computer Science and relevant industry certifications preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to serve as an integral member of a rapidly growing security team. Cloud Engineers/Architects with no security experience, but demonstrable interest in it, are encouraged to apply. Candidates should be excellent communicators and multitaskers able to engage effectively with stakeholders.
*Compensation dependent on candidate experience