Cloud Security Engineer
Salary: 140,000.00 - 150,000.00
Location: Hybrid, DMV area
Are you looking for an unmatched opportunity to grow within a company that can provide an exceptional professional career? A top regulatory organization is looking for a Security Engineer who will ensure daily processes run smoothly for information response, will ensure sensitive data information is protected, and will be able to write and maintain essential security policies.
The Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for leading the following:
- Write, maintain, and implement reports for security requirements across the whole organization
- Monitors security intelligence through a variety of channels
- Performs vulnerability testing and trains other employees on security awareness procedures
- Leads and performs maintenance for information security management
- Assists with conducting internal and external security audits
The Cloud Security Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or related field
- 4 + years of relevant experience in computer hardware and network support
- Knowledge and experience with AWS security services is essential.
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Certification in AWS preferred
Benefits and Perks of the role:
- 401K match
- Health Care Benefits
If you are interested in the Cloud Security Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply!