Locations: San Francisco, CA | Austin, TX | Dallas, TX | New York, NY
Compensation: $200-200k base, $300k total
A leading global asset management firm is looking to hire on their first Cloud Security Engineer to own the design, implementation, and general security review of their cloud computing platform.
If you're looking for a growth opportunity in a greenfield environment, surrounded by technical leadership with backgrounds from Facebook, Google, Goldman Sachs and more... you're in the right place!
- Design and improve strategy around security roadmap, and engineer comprehensive secure architecture
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain baselines around security infrastructure, software, products and images deployed to the cloud environment
- Develop PKI architecture to support deployments
- Implement IAM strategy for the cloud platform, in alignment with overall IAM strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Related Field
- 8+ years experience in hands-on technical engineering position, focused on Cloud Security in AWS infrastructure
- Proficient programming capabilities in Python, Bash, Powershell, or another scripting language
- Willing to be onsite
If interested in this opportunity, please apply directly!