Cloud Security Architect
Location: Irving Texas or Thornton Colorado | Remote Available
Compensation: $160,000 - $200,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits
- Contribute to the development of Common Security requirements for Cloud, Hybrid and Enterprise Applications based on industry standards, regulations, and security best practices. (e.g. PCI DSS, HIPAA, FedRAMP, STIGs, GDPR etc.)
- Architect/Design Common Security Frameworks for Cloud, Hybrid and Enterprise Applications such asIAM, Containerization, Certificate Management, etc.
- Collaborte and consult with organizations Offer teams during the Product/Solution/Cloud Offer design phase and development process.
- Coverage areas can include: GCP/Azure Cloud Security IAM, Infrastructure Hardening, Encryption & Ciphers, Certificate Management, APIs, Containerization, Web App/Services, Privacy Protection, Regulatory Compliance.
- Recommend and integrate cloud-native/SaaS security services, security automation, consult with teams in deploying best-in-class/Avaya S&T-required security tools, CI/CD, DevSecOps, and Industry best practices.
- Work with Cloud vendors and external security researchers to resolve security gaps.
- Review/Assess security hardening for Cloud, Hybrid and Enterprise Applications using standard security tools and methodologies. (e.g. Threat modeling, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, etc.)
- Create security processes, policies, and support security vote-related efforts
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to architect common security frameworks based on industry standards and best practices
- IaaS/PaaS/SaaS experience securing GCP, Azure and/or hybrid-based Cloud Solutions
- Knowledge of industry security standards (CIS Benchmarks, PCI DSS standards, STIGs, GDPR etc.)
- Experience with penetration testing and associated open-source / commercial security tools such as Qualys, Automated and Manual Web App Scanners and proxies, API/Protocol Fuzzers, Container and database scanners, Metasploit, Cloud-native Security tools, etc.
- Experience with security penetration testing and associated open-source and commercial security tools (e.g. Qualys, Automated and Manual Web App scanners and proxies, API/protocol fuzzers, container and database scanners, Metasploit, Cloud-native security tools, etc.)
- Ability to create customized scripts (e.g. via Python, Perl, Ruby) and Proof of Concept exploits is desirable
- High-tech product software/firmware support experience. In-depth problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to isolate problems to specific software/firmware components
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Networking, or related discipline
- Master's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Relevant certifications are desirable (e.g. AZ-900, AZ-500, Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer / Architect, GIAC GWAPT, GCIH, GCSA, CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP, etc.)
- 10+ years of security experience with 2 years of hands-on experience with architecting and designing secure with GCP or Azure-Hosted Cloud Solutions
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience securing large enterprise-based applications.
- At least 2 years of Cloud Offer penetration test, security consulting, assessment, hardening, compliance, and operational security support
- Experience collaborating with auditors on compliance engagements e.g. PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST, FedRAMP Attestation of Compliance-AOCs