Title: Cloud Cyber Security Consultant
Location: ***U.S. Wide locations available***
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 + Bonus
Company Summary: Are you a Cloud Cyber Security Consultant looking for an opportunity to work with exciting organization by taking them to the Cloud using the leading Cloud platforms, being the face of a large corporation and ensuring the highest level of Cyber Security practices are adhered to? Our client is one of the worlds' largest consultancies offering top-end Managed Services in Cloud Cyber Security. We are looking for a well-versed Senior Cloud Cyber Security Consultant with experience with AWS, Azure or GCP to join a fast-paced, dynamic and highly-innovative team where each member is SME in Cloud Security.
The Senior Cloud Cyber Security Consultant will be responsible for:
- Being the SME on all Cloud and Cyber Risks related projects for a number of organization - taking them through a full transformation from start to finish, moving them to the Cloud from on-premise security technologies and working hands-on with AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Design and development of Cloud Security policies and procedures around Access Management and Control, Network Protection, Threat Management and Response, and Data Protection .
- Being hands-on with Cloud Security Assessments, understanding all risks/vulnerabilities and creating technical road-maps for clients highlighting the configurations required so solidify their products and information.
- Provide an on-going service by conducting regular health checks for Cloud environments and various platforms.
- Conduct the relevant training to the relevant personnel, ensuring self-sufficiency.
- Have a heavy involvement in proposals and proof of concept - having experience providing RFI's and RFP's.
The Senior Cloud Cyber Security Consultant should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Cyber Security or IT
- 4+ years' experience working with Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP, SaaS or PaaS in a security focused role
- 4+ years' experience in a hands-on Cloud IAM role
- 4+ years' experience working with Big Data and/or ML.AI services
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Cyber Security Consultant with expertise in AWS, Azure or GCP to join a globally leading Consultancy, working with top-end exclusive clients providing Security Services and taking them through full digital transformations.
This opportunity is available in multiple offices across the U.S. !!!