Role : Cloud & Cyber Security Architect X2
Location: North Paris
Project Length: 1-2 year project (12 month renewable)
Start date: ASAP
Remote Working: 50%
My client, one of the biggest banking companies in France, are currently looking for 2 new cloud & cybersecurity architects to join their team of 10 architects to assist the business with all their cloud needs. Currently they are mass migrating all applications from legacy private cloud and business centres to the public cloud onto their secure landing zone, and making sure all services and applications are reviewed and deemed secure.
- Definition of the group's cloud cyber security policy.
- Make risk assessments and reviews for different cloud public services.
- Cloud (AWS + Azure) Landing zone architecture.
- Migrate services and applications from legacy private cloud and public service onto their public cloud landing zones.
- Analysis of cyber security risks
- Before giving business units access to new public cloud services evaluate risk that can be exploited from attackers.
- Communicate with different business team leaders to ensure deadlines are respected and communicate with developers to make sure the developed controls provide the expected services.
- Integration of security into projects.
- Breakdown of functional Cybersecurity objectives into operational objectives.
- At least 3 year's experience as a cloud Architect
- Extensive knowledge of all cybersecurity governance policies
- Extensive knowledge on AWS and Azure
- Team player who can easily integrate in a team and good communication skills