My client is looking for 2 experienced Cisco IMS and SIP engineers to work for 2 of their end-clients in the Paris area.
Both roles are very similar and will be working on both project work (implementations, migrations, upgrades) and RUN for the BroadSoft Platform.
- BroadSoft/BroadWorks (hugely beneficial)
- Mobile Networks (legacy, MMTEL, VoLTE)
- IP Networking (routing, IP addressing, DNS, Firewalls)
- Shell script, Perl, XML, or other programming
- Strong knowledge of Internet and DB protocols: HTTP, SSL, SNMP, SMTP, DNS, XML, SQL, Security
- Fluent French
- Based in France
This role is currently fully remote (from within France), but will be 50% from home and 50% from client/end-client office once restrictions are lifted. This will be a 12-month initial contract with potential to extend.