Chief Information Security Officer - Remote
Compensation: $350,000 - $500,000
Glocomms are partnered with a confidential pre-IPO client focusing on providing support to crypto-related risk and the digital ecosystem. We are searching for a Chief Information Security Officer to spearhead Cyber and Information Security Operations from all angles including further developing the businesses overall security posture, product, and brand across the globe. In this role you will also develop and maintain the entire security function from a Security Operations, Engineering, Architecture, Threat Intel, Recruitment, and more.
- 10-15+ years of experience within Cyber & Information Security.
- CISO/tenured security leader with a strong and deep technical background within the Crypto/Blockchain, Insurance, and FinTech space.
- In-depth knowledge of the digital ecosystem and crypto assets.
- Strong knowledge of emerging technologies and services.
- Experience building, leading and maintaining a global security function from the ground up.
- Ability to take a product to market.
- Experience leading teams across all verticals of security and working cross-functionally with groups/business units across tech, legal, and insurance.
- Ability to build diverse and inclusive teams across technology.
- Possess strong educational pedigree with C4, ISC2 and/or ISACA certifications.
- Calculated problem-solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to speak with international clients/prospect clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a greenfield security team within a global tech-driven start-up. If you are interested in this opportunity, apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber Security Recruitment Team will reach out to you directly.