In search for a Channel Sales Manager! Looking for a hyper-growth company with a new technology, this is the position for you. With a large range of growth expand your career and apply today.
What will you do:
- Recruits new partners in the different territories to support the sales efforts within the region.
- On boarding new Channel partners.
- Handle Sales and Technical Enablement of strategic partners in region.
- Manages the day to day relationship between strategic partners and the company.
- Ensures that strategic partners meet the requirements of their tier.
- Acts as a liaison between strategic partners and sales representatives.
- Delivers Value Propositions and other key messaging to partner community.
- Meets or exceeds quota for strategic partners.
- Learns and maintains knowledge of product, competitive products and technologies and industry trends and share this knowledge with partners.
- Reviews, monitors and reports on deal registrations.
- Communicates product launches and promotions.
- Executes marketing programs with the help of marketing in order to drive leads from the field.
- Serves as main point of contact for resources.
- Maintains responsibility for overall relationship management.
- Drives Channel activities in each one of the territories based on the local requirement and culture to drive qualified pipeline.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a Channels Sales Manager.
- 4+ years or more in selling business to business, 4 years of related experience in a cyber security vendor across the US market.
- Selling Cyber Security
- Strong presentation and communication skills mandatory. As well as skills in time management and organization
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.