Work with one of the best-established global players providing cutting-edge IT support to its clients in varying industries.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible of driving forward business opportunities, as well as building and developing relationships with new customers.
- Development of new sales strategies and measures to open up the manufacturing segment in Germany
- Support and further development of existing customers
- Responsible for acquisition from initial customer contact to establishing delivery
- Development of solution strategies for customer requirements in cooperation with the project teams
- Active relationship management at all customer levels and maintenance of strategic partnerships
- Stakeholder and risk management as well as internal/external escalation management
Skills and experience required:
- Completed university studies
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the IT sector, including at least 5 years of experience in direct sales of complex services
- Ability to work with customers on different levels - from working level to C-level
- Open, communicative and flexible personality with a high interest in global team structures
- Independent, goal-oriented approach and ability to work under pressure
- Business fluent in German and English
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure
- The possibility to make your mark on the market
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Nora Lee on +49 30 800 989 25.