Work with one of the best-established global players providing cutting-edge IT support to its clients in varying industries.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible of driving forward business opportunities, as well as building and developing relationships with new customers.
- Collaborate and consult with clients regarding identification and selection of Cloud platforms, business case definition, migration and modernization services, Cloud-native development programs, cloud operating models and COEs
- Define vision and strategy of enterprise-wide enterprise cloud transformations
- Provide CxO-level consulting to clients and strategic implementation of cloud services / solutions
- Developing roadmaps for enterprise cloud transformation
- Definition of the cloud migration strategy, migration path, variants, etc. for the successful implementation of the enterprise cloud migration programs
- Responsibility and management of the implementation programs through all phases of the Enterprise cloud transformation - analysis, design, implementation, migration, operations and support
- Completed university degree
- Strong experience in architecture of large cloud platforms, such as AWS, AZURE, Google Cloud, IBM
- Several years of professional experience in the IT industry (min. 8 years) as well as in cloud consulting for customers (min. 3 years)
- Applied knowledge and experience on multiple public cloud service platforms and solutions - AWS, Azure, GCP for IaaS, PaaS, CaaS, FaaS functions and services, and others
- Willingness to travel throughout Germany
- Business fluent in German and English
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure
- The possibility to make your mark on the market
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Nora Lee on +49 30 800 989 25.