Glocomms are currently collabarating with one of the largest banks based in Belgium who were searching for a Business Analyst to take up a long-term contract.
- Role: Business Analyst
- Location: Brussels (3 days remote, 2 days on site)
- Start: October
- Languages: English and French OR Dutch and English
The business analyst will be responsible for:
- Detailed identification, analysis, description and validation of both existing business processes and new (non) functional needs of the users (user requirements/use cases). He formulates propositions to improve different aspects of the business processes.
- Working closely with the functional analysts of the IT-team under the supervision of the Business project coordinator in view of refining and validating the proposed choices and solutions.
- Define and describe the test plan and test cases. He coordinates and gives the necessary support to testers and user during UAT and ensure follow-up on defects.
- Producing all documentation needed throughout the different stages of projects; following the case this will be in English and in Dutch and/or French .
- Participating in the migration process of the application
The business analyst is responsible for delivering, with respect of the deadlines of:
- Business requirements
- Use cases
- Documentation and manuals
- Test plan and cases in HPQC
- Ability to determine what the system or product has to do and the features that it should have;
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and optimize the business processes and functions;
- Knowledge about credit and financial market.
Ability to summarize the user needs, to translate it into concrete solutions and to design complex business process following a SDLC methodology:
- Capable of working at a conceptual level.
- Possess analytical skills necessary for understanding and analysing problems, proposing solutions and assessing the specific requirements of the proposed (alternative) solution(s);
- Ability to use different techniques and have a structured approach for:
- Identifying, analysing, and approving user requirements
- Testing and approval
- Have a business process-oriented vision.
Ability in coordinating end to end testing (FIT/SIT/UAT), support key users in designing test plan, reporting on test results
- Ability to communicate properly with the IT-project team;
- Sufficient knowledge in testing (TLC's) and tools (HP Quality Center, JIRA, SOAP-UI,...)
- Knowledge of XML and SQL is an asset