Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 month rolling contract
The client is Building an Azure cloud platform that will connect with their CRM platform (Salesforce and Xendesk).Looking for an Azure expert with DataBricks and DataLake experience. They are looking for an experienced architect with 7-8 years of experience within the field.
The client has highlighted the urgency for this position. Interviews will be scheduled before the end of the week after CV's have been assessed.
Glocomms has successfully placed 10 contractors with them within the last 12 months. Consistently placing contractors with this client has created a strong relationship with the client.
Job Title: Cloud Architect
The daily taks will consist of
- You carrying out audits on client architectures, you will identify areas for improvement and break them down in the form of an action plan to keep the various tools and / or infrastructures up-to-date
- You will define and build the landing zone architectures, sometimes in collaboration with Build teams
- You will design, integrate and optimize the design and sizing of the architecture of customer platforms
- You assessing the impacts of a new architecture on the existing one, lead technical workshops
- You managing the validation process with the client: POC, carry out feasibility studies, train & lead workshops, write technical proposals
- You are the guarantor of the architect's service and the conformity of the receipts
- You contribute to change management by notifying project stakeholders of requests for changes and dysfunctions
- You write and update technical architecture files (DAT)
- You intervene in escalation and, if necessary, on incidents affecting the proper functioning of services
- Cloud Azure
- Data Bricks
- Data Lake
Experience on projects with interconnection on CRM platforms
French will be the main language spoken in the office.